This course has been designed to train your employees on the procedures used to requalify propane cylinders using the Visual External Inspection process at authorized requalification facilities. This course addresses the regulatory requirements specified by Transport Canada within the Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations and supporting national codes and standards. After completing the three lessons within this course, your employees will have an understanding of:
- Propane basics, cylinder basics, markings on propane cylinders.
- Regulatory requirements for requalifying propane cylinders.
- Conducting Visual External Inspections of both steel and aluminum cylinders.
- Replacing pressure relieve valve/service valves on propane cylinders.
- Properly marking cylinders following inspection.
- Reporting requirements.