This Directive identifies which training courses related to the transfer of propane are recognized by BCSA for use in British Columbia. This amendment added Fuels Learning Centre’s ASME tank evacuation course (SO03). The Directive recognizes the following Fuels Learning Centre courses:
- CF01 – Filling Propane Cylinders at Retail Filling Centres
- CF02 – Filling Auto Propane Tanks for Vehicle Operators
- CF03 – Filling Propane Cylinders and Auto Propane Tanks at Retail Filling Centres
- CF04 – Filling of Forklift Cylinders
- SO02 – Evacuating Propane from Consumer Storage Tanks
- TO02 – Loading and Unloading Propane Tank Trucks
To read and download a copy of the bulletin, click on the “Read More” button below.